Special sessions proposal guidelines
A special session proposal must include no more than 2 pages providing the following information:
- Title of the session (approx. 10 words);
- Extended Abstract (approx. 200 words);
- List of the intended invited papers (title, short abstract and author names)
How to submit: Please send your proposal to one of the Special session co-chairs.
- Special sessions proposals deadline: January 17, 2023
- Special sessions paper submission deadline: February 6, 2023
- Notification of full paper final acceptance: April 10, 2023
- Submission of final 4 pages manuscript: May 1, 2023
Proposals will be evaluated based on the timeliness of the topic, the qualifications of the organizers and the authors of the contributed papers, the balance of the topics across the technical areas represented in CAS, and the presence and quality of the overview paper. Manuscripts should conform to the formatting and electronic submission guidelines of regular NEWCAS papers.
Questions about special session proposals should be directed to Rishad Shafik, Special Sessions Co-Chair.