Lecture presentations for NEWCAS 2023 have been allocated 15 minutes (12 minutes of effective presentation time, plus 3 minutes for Q&A and change of speaker).
Authors must prepare their presentations to be sure to convey their message in a clear and sharp manner, including giving an outline of the key principles, facts, and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
In order to ensure a smooth performance during your session, please carefully review the following instructions:
- Know the time and location of your session. Make sure you know how to get to the meeting room where your session is held.
- Arrive to the room 15 minutes before the start of the session and introduce yourself to the session chair.
- A laptop, projector, and screen will be available in the session room, with the latest version of Microsoft Powerpoint and Office, and Acrobat dc Reader
- Create your presentation using MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats and upload it to the drive found here at least 48 hours before your session. Bring your presentation on a USB drive to the session as a backup.
To avoid any compatibility problems, please read carefully the instructions below.
- Prepare your presentation using PPT/PPTX or Adobe PDF format.
- All videos or animations in the presentation must run automatically!
- We cannot provide support for embedded videos in your presentation; please test your presentation with the on-site laptop and ensure that it works accordingly prior to the session.
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available. Use of other fonts not included in Windows may cause wrong layout/style of your presentation.
- If you are attending the conference in person, you must print your poster out and bring it with you.
- The required size for printed posters is A0 (portrait), which is 84.1 cm in width X 118.9 cm in height.
- Please print your paper number in the top right corner.
- We will provide materials to hang your poster in the poster hall. Each poster board onsite will be marked with a number that directly correlates with each poster in the PDF program. Please place your poster on the assigned board.
- Posters can be hung up on the day of your presentation and left up through the last session of the day.